Andalusia and its contrasts for your audiovisual project
Andalusia, the largest region of Spain, hides charms that attract all kinds of audiovisual projects. It offers picturesque white villages, diverse natural habitats, great deserted beaches and small hidden coves, a rich gastronomy and, above all, an open people willing to do everything possible for you to give you an unforgettable experience.
Come and discover with the RVD Media Group the most famous destinations but also those that do not appear on the first page of tourist guides but leave you speechless and amazed, for your audiovisual production or photographic shooting.
Beach of Mónsul
The beach of Mónsul, near the town of San José, has been chosen by many as the best beach in Andalusia. From its sands and desert-like environment emerges a large volcanic rock that has attracted great film directors. Scenes of films like Indiana Jones and the last crusade, The Endless Story and Talk to her have here been filmed. Are you going to miss the opportunity to use this “cinema” location for your audiovisual production or photographic shooting?
The white village of Mojácar is a place divided into two very different parts. Far from the coast and perched on bare hills, you will find small white Moorish style houses. If you descend to the coves, you will see modern houses and apartments that have maximum occupancy during the summer months. We recommend for your audiovisual project that you live Mojácar with its beautiful views.
Natural Park Sierras de Cazorla, Segura and Las Villas
If you like nature, the Sierra de Cazorla will seem like one of the most beautiful places in Andalusia. The vegetation varies a lot due to the different altitudes. Animals roam freely among forests, mountains, rivers, waterfalls and canyons. The beautiful Tranco Reservoir is one of the main sources of water in the park. Visit it in spring or summer to get the best snapshots in your photographic shooting or audiovisual production.
The Sierra Nevada offers an attractive nature, both in winter and in summer. In the winter its ski slopes are the best in the southern half of the Iberian Peninsula and in the summer, green replaces white, and the fauna recovers its alpine paradise. Which station is best suited to the needs of your audiovisual project?
Sierra de Aracena and Picos de Aroche
It is a natural space with beautiful forests of oaks and cork oaks among olive groves, orchards and chestnut trees. The Sierra de Aracena occupies the western slope of the Sierra Morena and its rocky slate façade gives it a leaden appearance, dotted with the white of the small villages with cobbled streets and the green of the forests. Explore the Grotto of Wonders and the old mines or simply walk through the forests and villages in your audiovisual production or photographic shooting.
The landscape is dyed red in the course of the Tinto River, which runs through the province of Huelva. The peculiar color of this river is due to the high concentration of heavy metals from underground aquifers. Colors and landscapes similar to Mars for your audiovisual production or photo shooting inspired by space.
The city of the ancient Caliphate is always at the top of the list of the most beautiful places in Andalusia. It is a location to take into account for your next audiovisual project. The old Roman Bridge over the Guadalquivir River, the famous Mosque-Cathedral, the Jewish quarter, the Royal Stables and the Alcazar de los Reyes Cristianos are just some of the attractions of this city.
Ronda seems to cling to the rock to avoid rushing into the waters of the Guadalevín River. The city extends on the plateau with beautiful bridges (the New and the Old) and the historic center. You will find also several churches, the Puerta de Felipe V and the beautiful bullring, one of the most recognizable places in Ronda when it is viewed from the air. Hanging from the cliff will give you the best perspective for your photographic shooting or audiovisual production.
Sanlúcar de Guadiana
The Arabs were the first to settle in these uninhabited lands on the left bank of the Guadiana River. There are still some remains of their footprint in the steep streets that end in a small river port. This beautiful corner of Andalusia is ideal if you are looking for a place for your audiovisual project full of tranquility.
Salobreña is located in the province of Granada and it is another of these characteristic towns of our Mediterranean coast, perfect for your audiovisual project. A white town full of nuances, whose past, full of history, can be seen in its beautiful architecture walking through such emblematic neighborhoods as La Loma, La Fuente or El Brocal that still preserve its medieval structure.
- Portada – https://worldstrides.com/itineraries/madrid-and-andalucia/
- Cabo de gata1 – https://www.gardenhotels.com/es/almeria/
- Cabo de gata2- https://es.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Archivo:Arrecife_de_Las_Sirenas,_Cabo_de_Gata.jpg
- Mónsul1 – http://www.fotonatura.org/galerias/fotos/489211/
- Mónsul2 – https://www.viajejet.com/las-mejores-playas-de-espana-playa-de-monsul/destino-playa-de-monsul/
- Mojácar1 – https://tripkay.com/destination-guides/destino/costas-espanolas/costa-de-almeria/mojacar/
- Mojácar2 – http://www.mojacar.es/lugares/puerta-de-la-ciudad/
- Sierras de Cazorla, Segura y Las Villas1 – https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parque_natural_de_las_Sierras_de_Cazorla,_Segura_y_Las_Villas
- Sierras de Cazorla, Segura y Las Villas2 – http://www.codigonuevo.com/4-destinos-nacionales-no-mas-50-euros-bolsillo/
- Sierra Nevada1 – https://www.taquilla.com/monachil/estacion-de-esqui-de-sierra-nevada-monachil
- Sierra Nevada2 – http://es.zombies-fanon.wikia.com/wiki/Archivo:Sierra_Nevada-terabass.jpg
- Sierra de Aracena y Picos de Aroche1 – http://eldoblaodecumbres.blogspot.com.es/2014/02/parque-natural-sierra-de-aracena-y.html
- Sierra de Aracena y Picos de Aroche2 – http://charcularia.blogspot.com.es/2014/12/la-sierra-de-aracena-y-picos-de-aroche.html
- Caminito del Rey1 – https://www.vacaciones-espana.es/Alora/articulos/el-nuevo-caminito-del-rey-malaga
- Caminito del Rey2 – https://www.viajarsiningles.com/caminito-del-rey-visita-al-pueblo-alora/
- Río Tinto1 – http://www.deviajeporandalucia.net/rio-tinto-en-huelva/
- Río Tinto2 – http://www.viajesmarimartur.com/blog/aracena-y-las-minas-de-riotinto/
- Granada1 – https://www.holidayguru.es/hoteles/hotel-en-granada-entradas-alhambra/
- Granada2 – https://www.barcelo.com/pinandtravel/es/que-ver-en-granada/
- Sevilla1 – https://www.vueling.com/es/ciudades/vuelos-baratos-a-sevilla
- Sevilla2 – http://alquilerbicitriatlon.es/bicicletas/santander-triathlon-series/sevilla/
- Córdoba1 – https://erasmusu.com/es/erasmus-cordoba/experiencias-erasmus/experiencia-en-cordoba-espana-de-miguel-187006
- Córdoba2 – http://www.tuscentroscomerciales.com/cordoba/centros-comerciales-cordoba-abiertos-domingos-festivos/
- Ronda1 – http://viajesexplorer.es/producto/excursion-de-un-dia-a-ronda-y-setenil-4-de-junio/
- Ronda2 – https://www.escapadarural.com/blog/curiosidades-sobre-el-puente-nuevo-de-ronda/
- Sanlúcar de Guadiana1 – http://www.sanlucardeguadiana.es/es/municipio/historia/
- Sanlúcar de Guadiana2 – http://qr.turismohuelva.org/ficha_redsenderos/La-Isabel—Sanl%C3%BAcar-de-Guadiana-(Descubriendo-el-Guadiana,-un-rio-fronterizo)/22
- Pampaneira1 – https://www.migratingmiss.com/las-alpujarras-walking-from-pampaneira-to-bubion/
- Pampaneira2 – https://www.iha.com.es/alquileres-casa-pampaneira/3$G/
- Salobreña1 – http://turismosalobrena.com/es/
- Salobreña2 – http://turismosalobrena.com/es/castillo-de-salobrena/
More Information about RVD Media Group.
RVD Media Group is a content creation agency with creative and digital marketing solutions. We bet on great ideas and create strategic moves. We can help you with all types of content, both photographic and audiovisual. Don`t hesitate to contact us.