The best kept secrets of the Balearic Islands
They are all different, but Mallorca, Menorca, Ibiza and Formentera are full of charming corners, postal towns, lighthouses, cut against the horizon, historical monuments, beautiful natural sites and, of course, some of the best beaches in Spain.
This article will discover with the RVD team the most charming places of the Balearic Islands, beyond its beaches, to locate your audiovisual project.
The beautiful town of Sóller is one of the most beautiful in Spain on its own merits. Here you will find its famous tram that connects it with the sea to immortalize the moment in your audiovisual production or photographic shooting. Sit in the sun in one of the cafés of the Plaça Constitució, do not miss the beautiful church of Sant Bartomeu, the town hall or the modernist Banco de Sóller. Its botanical garden, located on the outskirts, is an oasis.
Raised over the Sierra de Tramuntana, Valldemossa is surrounded by forests and lush vegetation that have not altered the calm and relaxed air of its yellowish stone streets at all. Let yourself be captivated by the beauty of the flowers in the windows, the peace, the landscape and the life that Valldemossa exhales, for your photographic shooting or audiovisual production.
Castell de Bellver
Bellver Castle, one of the few circular castles in Europe, stands on a hill just outside Palma and is a fascinating place. Dare to surround it inside and outside, climb the tower and enjoy its interior and exterior locations in your audiovisual project with its Gothic architecture and Mediterranean views.
Naveta des Tudons
La Naveta des Tudons is the best-known funerary monument in Menorca. This type of megalithic tomb, that looks like a ship, is unique and fascinating. Whether by its dimensions or its age, you have to see it. To protect it, you can not enter it or climb its roof, but we warn you that seeing it at sunset, when the sky is dyed pink, is something magical that can become the key to any audiovisual production or photographic shooting.
Faro de Favaritx
The Faro de Favaritx is picturesque and beautiful. Trimmed against the blue sky on the rocks at the end of the Cape of the same name, it is one of the most photogenic places in the Natural Park of s’Albufera des Grau. Here your audiovisual project will look spectacular. It will look like you’re on the moon, with its countless low cliffs of black and gray slate.
The waters of a deep turquoise blue color and the white sand of Cala Turqueta are some of the most photographed pictures of Menorca. You can take advantage of it in your audiovisual production or photographic shooting. If you want tranquility, come son, because the locals love it and usually go en masse, or take advantage of the low season.
Dalt Vila is a Mediterranean fortified village in a pure state where time seems to have stopped for years. With its steep streets, huge walls, whitewashed houses and bougainvilleas on every corner, it will be difficult for you not to be captivated by the place. Walk the streets or enjoy the panorama from the heights in your audiovisual project.
In Ses Salines is a fabulous beach but, in addition, you can also enjoy a protected natural park formed by the almost 3,000 hectares of the old salt pans, from Ibiza to Sant Josep de sa Talaia. Choose the location or locations that will appear in your photographic shooting or audiovisual production, according to its purpose.
The purity and the blue of the beach of Ses Illetes in Formentera give it its place, every year, on the lists of the best beaches in the world. You can not miss the opportunity to include this location in your audiovisual production or photographic shooting. Calm and relaxed, this small and bohemian part of the Balearics is a relaxed place where you can enjoy the best of the Mediterranean Sea.
Faro de Barbaria
The Cabo de Barbaria is a corner as photogenic as it is wonderful. If you go to this paradisiacal place you will feel freedom and majesty in capital letters. The sunsets are wonderful. Enjoy the symphony of reddish tones that blends into the sea and the sky in your audiovisual project.
S'Alga Beach (Espalmador)
The tiny island Espalmador is just 150 meters from Formentera and, despite its only 3 square kilometers, it hides such beautiful corners that you will want to include them all in your photographic shooting or audiovisual production. Come and enjoy the wonderful beach of S’Alga.
- Portada – vhttp://www.nationalgeographic.com.es/viajes/grandes-reportajes/las-mejores-playas-baleares_11747
- Mallorca – https://www.lonelyplanet.es/europa/espana/mallorca
- Menorca – https://www.autocaravanas.es/pinceladas-menorquinas-2017-1015/
- Ibiza – http://diario16.com/ibiza-se-prepara-verano/
- Formentera – https://www.holidayguru.es/viajes/escapada-a-formentera-6/
- Soller1 – http://trendesoller.com/
- Soller2 – https://www.holidayguru.es/vuelos/ao-nuevo-en-mallorca/
- Fornalutx1 – https://www.seemallorca.com/fornalutx
- Fornalutx2 – http://www.gofordmagazine.es/?p=6025
- Valldemossa1 – http://visitarmallorca.net/valldemossa/visitar-turismo-en-valldemossa/
- Valldemossa2 – https://www.iha.com.es/alquiler-vacacional-valldemosa/1If/
- Bellver1 – https://rderealphotos.com/2016/10/28/castell-de-bellver/
- Bellver2 – https://www.venuesplace.com/es/3597-castillo-de-bellver#fndtn-informacion
- Es Trenc1 – http://casasestrencmallorca.com/es/turismo-mallorca-alojamiento/playa-es-trenc-mallorca/
- Es Trenc2 – https://elplayologo.com/la-playa-de-es-trenc-mallorca/
- Naveta des Tudons1 – https://iessonferrerdghaboix.blogspot.com.es/2012/11/comentario-la-naveta-de-los-tudons.html
- Naveta des Tudons2 – http://menorcaaldia.com/2016/04/20/de-cuando-la-naveta-fue-naveta-y-se-creia-construida-por-los-celtas/
- Favaritx1 – https://www.pinterest.es/pin/408138784957675116/?lp=true
- Favaritx2 – http://www.traveler.es/viajes-urbanos/galerias/los-faros-mas-bonitos-de-espana/912/image/47109
- Turqueta1 – http://blog.autosvalls.com/cala-turqueta/
- Turqueta2 – https://tripkay.com/destination-guides/puntos-interes/cala-turqueta-menorca/
- Dalt Vila1 – http://blog.thbhotels.com/es/curiosidades-de-ibiza-lo-que-no-sale-en-las-guias/
- Dalt Vila2 – https://tripkay.com/destination-guides/puntos-interes/barrio-dalt-vila-ibiza-ciudad/
- Ses Salines1 – https://tripkay.com/destination-guides/puntos-interes/parque-natural-ses-salines-ibiza/
- Ses Salines2 – http://www.illesbalears.travel/recurso-turistico/es/ibiza-formentera/parque-natural-ses-salines-de-ibiza-y-formentera
- Hort1 – http://www.traveler.es/naturaleza/galerias/las-mejores-playas-de-espana-para-ver-el-atardecer/1467/image/71321
- Hort2 – https://tripkay.com/destination-guides/puntos-interes/cala-d-hort-sant-josep-de-sa-talaia-ibiza/
- Ses Illetes1 – https://tripkay.com/destination-guides/puntos-interes/playa-de-ses-illetes-formentera/
- Ses Illetes2 – http://askbeach.com/playa-de-ses-illetes-formentera
- Barbaria1 – https://tripkay.com/destination-guides/puntos-interes/faro-cap-de-barbaria-formentera/
- Barbaria2 – https://www.guiarepsol.com/es/turismo/vamos-de-excursion/formentera-diez-motivos-para-amarla/
- Espalmador1 – http://luxexperiences.com/package/escapada-a-espalmador/
- Espalmador2 – https://lifeofgibbers.com/2016/02/24/a-catamaran-trip-to-espalmador/
More Information about RVD Media Group.
RVD Media Group is a content creation agency with creative and digital marketing solutions. We bet on great ideas and create strategic moves. We can help you with all types of content, both photographic and audiovisual. Don`t hesitate to contact us.