Discover with the RVD Media Group the great Red Wall in Spain
Today we want to talk about one of the most peculiar and modern buildings in Spain, known as La Muralla Roja. A pink, red and blue building on rocky cliffs near the Mediterranean. A labyrinth inspired by an Arab casbah, with high towers and staircases that hide surprises as a pool in the form of a Latin cross from which the sea seems infinite.
This innovative building is conceived by its architect as an integrated fortress on a cliff, it has patios, solariums on the terraces and a swimming pool where you want to take a dip just by looking at it.
Think of all the possibilities that this location can offer you, for your audiovisual projects. Shootings for magazines or catalogues, videos for fashion advertising spots … With this location you will have a thousand options.
Its colors help create a greater illusion of space. The red accentuates the contrast with the landscape, the blue, the indigo and the violet of the patios and stairs contrasts or produces an optical effect of fusion with the sky and the sea.
The Red Wall, a work between sculpture and architecture, was built in 1973 and, since then, brands like Reebook, Del Pozo, Zara Home, Paco Martínez and M2 Malletier have not been able to resist its beauty and peculiarity.
Today, this construction is the object of university studies and the protagonist of audiovisual productions, photo shootings of all kinds and it has inspired locations of one of the video games of the moment, the ‘Monument Valley 2’, of the Chinese technological giant Tencent Games.
This location captivates with its special architecture and is ideal to achieve all kinds of minimalist and abstract photographs. Its forms vary throughout the day, depending on the light in combination with the deep blue of the sea in the background.
The powerful expressiveness of the staircases of La Muralla Roja seems like a tribute to impossible landscapes, creating unique and surprising effects at every step.
One of the most photographed destinations in the world that leaves no one indifferent. A place to go, at least once in a lifetime. Do you want to discover where it is located? Contact us!
- Portada: https://www.archdaily.com/332438/ad-classics-la-muralla-roja-ricardo-bofill
- Piscina: http://blog.enola.es/muralla-roja/
- Muralla: http://www.noveltymag.co.uk/muralla-roja-calpe-spain-ricardo-bofill/
- Localización: https://archpaper.com/2016/06/martin-solveig-la-muralla-roja/#gallery-0-slide-0
- Colores: http://lamonomagazine.com/ridingtheworld-la-muralla-roja-un-laberinto-de-formas-y-colores/
- Anuncios: http://www.telva.com/estilo_de_vida/albumes/2016/06/07/la-muralla-roja-de-bofill/index.html
- Juego: https://twitter.com/arquitect_viva/status/920713621772042240
- Abstracta: https://www.pinterest.com.mx/pin/510877151459923110/
- Escaleras: http://www.alicantevivo.org/2014/01/bofill-en-calpe-visto-por-dos-neofitos.html
- Destino: https://espanabizarra.tumblr.com/post/75792635446/muralla-roja-calpe
If you want support to find the location that your next projects need, do not hesitate to contact us. Tell us your needs and we will take care of everything. We leave you a link to our portfolio and services so you can think about your next production.
More Information about RVD Media Group.
RVD Media Group is a content creation agency with creative and digital marketing solutions. We bet on great ideas and create strategic moves. We can help you with all types of content, both photographic and audiovisual. Don`t hesitate to contact us.