Discover the cities and the natural beauty of Castilla y León for your audiovisual production
This region has everything, waterfalls, trails, cathedrals, museums, natural parks, archaeological sites…
Here we propose you 9 locations, small and bigger, full of charm, monuments and culture, in 9 provinces that overflow with nature. Castilla y León is the most extensive of the autonomous communities of Spain and the sixth most populated. Endless locations to choose from for your audiovisual project.
Salamanca is a happy and lively city, it has many corners with historic buildings, all of them concentrated in the historic center, considered a World Heritage Site. There is the Plaza Mayor, its cathedrals, the University, which has the privilege of being the oldest one in Spain, the Torres de la Clerecía, the Casa de las Conchas and its Roman Bridge. In all these locations you will find ideal perspectives for your audiovisual production or photographic shooting.
Aqueduct of Segovia
The aqueduct of Segovia is the emblem of the city. This Roman aqueduct dates from the beginning of the second century AD. In its highest part it is 28 meters high and it counts a total of 167 arches along its lengths of 17 km. Perhaps the most remarkable is that the granite building blocks do not carry any kind of mortar between them, they are seated by their own weight only. Segovia is also a World Heritage Site, especially thanks to this wonderful architectural work, but also for its Alcázar and the Cathedral. A spectacular background for your audiovisual project.
Astorga is a municipality in the province of León, it has more than 11.500 inhabitants and has a historical and artistic heritage that is hard to match. The Cathedral of Astorga is a must-see, a building that dates back to the 18th century, in late Gothic and Renaissance style. Both the immeasurable beauty of its exterior, as the details of its interior decorations will conquer the cameras of your photographic shooting or audiovisual production.
In recent times, the current authorities have aimed to strengthen the local economy pivoting on Soria’s tourism potential, always preserving the roots of this city that has managed to maintain its heritage of centuries. It is a delight to stroll through the city, visit the Castle Park, the viewpoint of Soria, its palaces and churches as well as the green area of the Alameda de Cervantes. Locations of all kinds for your audiovisual project.
The municipality of Tordesillas is located in the central area of the province of Valladolid, at an average altitude of 700 meters above sea level. It is integrated into the interior of the Tierra del Vino region. Tordesillas boasts a rich heritage such as the bridge of the town on the Douro River and the remains of the old wall that defended the citadel. The Royal Monastery of Santa Clara, a building of the XIV century is another example of the beauty of this heritage. Your photo shootings or audiovisual productions will be great here.
Babia is a region located north of León. Its huge mountains, more than 87 with a height of more than 2.000 meters, border Asturias. It is one of the areas of Spain with the most spectacular landscapes thanks to its peaks, its rivers, its lakes and lagoons. An ideal natural spot for your audiovisual project.
Hoces del río Duratón
Also an area worth your visit, this time in the province of Segovia, is the Hoces del Río Duratón. In this natural park has the Duratón River a series of gorges embedded that, in some places, reaches a height of more than 100 meters. To the interest and beauty of the landscape, ideal for your audiovisual project, we must add the great archaeological and historical richness that these gorges contain inside.
Las Médulas, in the province of León, is an old Roman mining site where gold was sought. By doing the exploitation work one transformed over the years the landscape into what it is still today. The territory has abundant places of great attractiveness, among which we highlight next to these impressive Roman Médulas, known as the “cathedrals of mud”, also the Carucedo Lake. You will see how impressive the views are, for your audiovisual production or photographic shooting.
The Natural Monument of La Fuentona is a popular destination in the province of Soria. La Fuentona is a lagoon of karstic origin that emerges from the subsoil whose waters, of an intense green and blue and completely clear, allow to appreciate the rich underwater flora and fauna here. A spectacular place for your audiovisual project.
- Portada – https://www.easyviajar.com/espana/castilla-y-leon/a-visitar
- Salamanca1 – https://unitrips.es/la-mejor-guia-para-erasmus-en-salamanca/
- Salamanca2 – https://www.vinccihoteles.com/es/Hoteles/Espana/Salamanca
- Segovia1 – https://www.rumbo.es/hoteles/espana/segovia/hotel-natura
- Segovia2 – https://www.expedia.mx/fotos/castilla-y-leon/segovia.d6055200/puesta-del-sol-y-salida-del-sol/
- Astorga1 – http://gaudihotel.es/
- Astorga2 – http://viasromanas.blogspot.com/2013/05/via-romana-desde-astorga-hasta-braga.html
- Soria1 – https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plaza_Mayor_de_Soria
- Soria2 – https://www.takeachef.com/chef-a-domicilio/soria
- Tordesillas1 – http://blogs.grupojoly.com/mil-sitios-bonitos-cadiz/tag/tordesillas/
- Tordesillas2 – http://luisyanezabelaira.blogspot.com/2010/03/tordesillas-mis-viajes-por-espana.html
- Babia1 –http://www.cronistasoficiales.com/?p=65296
- Babia2 – http://www.miradordeubina.com/
- Sierra de Gredos1 – http://www.elpaisajeperfecto.com/2014/03/esta-primavera-vamos-sierra-de-gredos.html
- Sierra de Gredos2 – https://www.viajejet.com/alojamiento-de-lujo-madrid/sierra-de-gredos-espana/
- Hoces del río Duratón1 – https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parque_natural_de_las_Hoces_del_R%C3%ADo_Durat%C3%B3n
- Hoces del río Duratón2 – http://lamaletitadelosviajes.blogspot.com/2017/03/hoces-del-rio-duraton-segovia.html
- Las Médulas1 – https://www.lanuevacronica.com/courel-sobre-las-medulas-no-se-puede-repetir-la-imagen-pauperrima-y-de-descredito-del-paraje-insignia-del-bierzo
- Las Médulas2 – http://www.patrimoniocastillayleon.com/es/las-medulas
- La Fuentona1 – https://mifamiliaviajera.com/la-fuentona-con-ninos-yellowstone-al-lado-de-casa/
- La Fuentona2 – http://www.excursionesyrutasporcastillayleon.com/la-fuentona-muriel/
More Information about RVD Media Group.
RVD Media Group is a content creation agency with creative and digital marketing solutions. We bet on great ideas and create strategic moves. We can help you with all types of content, both photographic and audiovisual. Don`t hesitate to contact us.