10 Sunsets in Spain that you shouldn’t miss
Seeing how the sun hides at the end of the day is one of the nature shows that are absolutely beautiful. There are many beautiful sunsets, but here we pick up ten places in Spain to watch the sun go down reconciling the human being and nature.
Flashing moments in which magenta, orange and violet tones appear around us. They are the temptation of photographers, travelers, adventurers and can become the central moment of your audiovisual production or photographic shooting.
The Alhambra from the viewpoint of San Nicolás (Granada)
Every list of magical sunsets on the peninsula should begin with the spectacle of the reddish walls of the Alhambra, enhanced by the sunset and seen from the viewpoint of San Nicolás in the upper part of the Albaicín. The right height and the perfect framing to enjoy this Muslim palace face to face in your audiovisual project.
Las Médulas (León)
One of the most amazing landscapes in León: ancient Roman gold mines where the combined action of man and nature has created an unreal landscape of reddish pinnacles and mountains upholstered by an extensive forest of chestnut trees. An ideal location for an audiovisual production or photographic shooting. At dusk the last rays of the sun set the stage on fire.
Caños de Meca and the lighthouse of Trafalgar (Cádiz)
Caños de Meca is the most atypical, romantic and natural coastal enclave of the Cadiz coast. At dusk, dozens of vacationers and travelers gather on the beach or on a terrace to see how a reddish sun hides behind the sharp silhouette of the Trafalgar lighthouse, a unique frame for your audiovisual project.
Doñana National Park (Huelva)
The Doñana National Park is an incredible place to enjoy the sunset, especially in the area of its marshes, where their waters will be filled with light and color. An authentic spectacle of nature that you can use for your photographic shooting or audiovisual production.
Finisterre (A Coruña)
It is the end of the European continent, the place where the earth ended until the discovery of America. Fisterra is a place full of magic. Sitting on the rocks next to the lighthouse while the sun disappears over the Atlantic is the best way to become aware of the immensity of the oceans.
Here, as it could not be otherwise, takes place one of the most beautiful sunsets in Spain, it combines the magic of the environment with the views, which are unbeatable. A mandatory stop in your audiovisual project.
Es Vedrá (Ibiza)
This gigantic pinnacle of stone that emerges from the sea is the most photogenic island of those that surround Ibiza. Seen from Cala d’Hort during the sunset, it resembles a gigantic altar placed by some God in the middle of the sea, a mystical location for your audiovisual production or photographic shooting.
Temple of Debod (Madrid)
When we think of spectacular sunsets we tend to go to places on the coast, but the truth is that from the center of the Iberian Peninsula we can also enjoy this wonderful phenomenon. The Temple of Debod in Madrid is an unbeatable location, the combination of elements of this emblematic point of the capital is perfect.
You will see how the ancient Egyptian temple is dyed in golden and reddish tones coinciding with the sun’s fall, while the sky is pink. A work of art that you can capture in your audiovisual project.
Albufera Natural Park (Valencia)
In Valencia you can enjoy one of the best sunsets in our country. If you are looking for astonishing views, you should not miss the Albufera Valencia. The sea reflects all those colors that you can see in the sky, creating a unique effect in your photographic shooting or audiovisual production.
Beach of the Cathedrals (Galicia)
The beach of the Cathedrals is a treasure of nature. With its 30 meter high slate arches, eroded by the wind and the sea, it offers everything you need for your audiovisual production or photographic shooting. This beach, rated as one of the most beautiful in Spain, deserves to be visited at any time of the day, but especially at high tide, when the water reaches the cliffs, and at dusk, when the sunbeams fall through the holes in the rocks.
- Portada – https://www.escapadarural.com/blog/atardeceres-espanoles-que-te-dejaran-sin-palabras/
- Mirador de San Nicolás1 – http://sunsetvalleyfestival.com/atardeceres-espana/
- Mirador de San Nicolás2 – http://joseanajeramontes.blogspot.com.es/2011/12/mirador-de-san-nicolas.html
- Las Médulas1 – http://sunsetvalleyfestival.com/atardeceres-espana/attachment/4124530/
- Las Médulas2 – http://meigaorion.blogspot.com.es/
- Caños de Meca – https://elmundoderaul.wordpress.com/2012/11/19/atardecer-en-canos-de-meca/
- Faro Trafalgar – https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Faro_de_Trafalgar_al_atardecer.jpg
- Parque Nacional de Doñana1 – http://viajar.especiales.elperiodico.com/95-lugares-basicos-de-espana/parque-nacional-de-donana/
- Parque Nacional de Doñana2 – http://www.onlylovephoto.com/aznalcazar-parque-nacional-donana-rutas-fotograficas/
- Finisterre1 – https://loimportanteeselcamino.wordpress.com/acerca-de/attachment/02/
- Finisterre2 – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmQDl2NvEcc
- Es Vedrá1 – http://www.tilllate.es/es/articulo/196558-la-leyenda-de-es-vedra
- Es Vedrá2 – https://www.superyachtcharteribiza.com/es/ibiza/isla-es-vedra
- Templo de Debod1 – http://www.traveler.es/experiencias/articulos/templo-debod-mejor-atardecer-espana/10320
- Templo de Debod2 – https://www.viajeselcorteingles.es/blog/destinos/atardeceres-en-madrid/
- Parque Natural de la Albufera1 – https://www.pinterest.es/pin/313703930287750485/?lp=true
- Parque Natural de la Albufera2 – https://www.pinterest.com.mx/pin/135530270007433761/?autologin=true
More Information about RVD Media Group.
RVD Media Group is a content creation agency with creative and digital marketing solutions. We bet on great ideas and create strategic moves. We can help you with all types of content, both photographic and audiovisual. Don`t hesitate to contact us.