Towns, castles, sea and nature in the Valencian Community
We have discovered for you some of the most charming corners of the Valencian Community. Incredible places that you have to you use in your next audiovisual project, they show the great natural and architectural heritage of the region.
We transport you to the Valencian Community to discover the most beautiful places of Valencia, Castellón and Alicante.
Valencia is perfect for travelling, it is flat and it has almost always good weather. One of the best bike rides you can have leads you through the Jardines del Turia, an old river bed where decades ago the Turia River was diverted to avoid floods. Also worth mentioning is the Central Market, one of the most beautiful, large and well-supplied retail markets in Spain. Deployed under the iron and glass domes of a large modernist building, the Central Market is a delight for the senses. The city of Valencia has many ideal corners for an audiovisual production or photographic shooting.
Morella is famous for its castle, which composes an overwhelming vision when you see it from afar. The walled enclosure crowns a mountain adapting like a glove to the irregularities and escarpments of the mountain. Its medieval walls have a perimeter of more than 2 kilometer and a height of 10 to 15 meters. In the interior of the town abound the ancestral houses, the medieval Romanesque and Gothic churches, and corners full of charm. If you have not been there yet, your next audiovisual project is a great opportunity to discover it.
Peñíscola is another of the great and photogenic Valencian strengths. Its castle was built by the order of the Templar Knights and housed in that time one of the best libraries in Europe. The city rises on a rocky peninsula attached to the land only by an isthmus of sand. A great background for your photographic shooting or audiovisual production. A walk through the old town to the impressive castle is something indescribable. And if you get tired of history you can always lay down to sunbathe on one of the great beaches that abound in the area.
It is located in the region of Marina Baixa and one of the few coastal cities in the Valencian Community that knew how to preserve its old flavor and many of its traditional buildings in its old town. The old Altea, perched on a hill, is the artistic and cultural reference of the whole region. From afar it is like a compact sea of white walls and Moorish tiles that seems to embrace the mountain. A peculiar background for your audiovisual project.
The province of Castellón hides places of medium high mountains with the essence of the Mediterranean landscape characteristics: pine forests, calcareous massifs, small villages of adobe and Moorish tiles, streams that play among crags escorted by willows and poplars. The region’s rich historical heritage with Iberian, Roman, Arab and, above all, Mudejar traces is everywhere clearly visible. A good example of this is the headwater of the Palancia River, a valley hidden between the Iberian system and the Mediterranean coast that you can enjoy in your audiovisual production or photographic shooting.
Its height, 1814 meters, and its proximity to the sea, about 60 km, give the Penyagolosa Massif the special characteristics that have turned it into a kind of microcosm of flora, unlike other calcareous chains of the Mediterranean coast. Its summit, with walls that rush up to 200 meters vertically, is one of the favorite destinations for lovers of climbing in the region. The Pegunta ravine, The Font del Pleit, the hermitage of Sant Joan de Penyagolosa or the trenches of the Belart hill are other locations that you can find here for your audiovisual project.
The Albufera is one of the main coastal lagoons of the Mediterranean although its size has been reduced to the current six km in diameter. Rice fields occupy much of the lagoon and a barrier of sand dunes separates it from the sea. It is very advisable to watch a sunset in this Albufera Natural Park of Valencia for your photographic shooting or audiovisual production. It is a natural landscape with a coastal lagoon of almost 24 km², separated from the sea by a narrow coastline, creating one of the most beautiful landscapes in Spain.
Valleys of the Marina Alta
If we, on the Alicante coast, direct from Denia our steps towards the interior, to Pego, we find a narrow arroyo of rocks and palm trees giving access to the three valleys of the Marina Alta: Gallinera, Alcalá and Ebo, the last Moorish stronghold of Alicante. It is a landscape as from another time with orchards and untamed watercourses, white villages with narrow alleyways, palm groves and bell towers that stand out on the adobe roofs of the small houses. An incredible destination for your audiovisual project.
Hoces del Cabriel
The Hoces del Cabriel form a Natural Park of singular beauty between the provinces of Valencia and Cuenca. It is the largest protected area in the whole Valencian Community and a privileged environment in which you can enjoy the landscapes that the river has carved out over the centuries. In addition to ravines and vertical cliffs there is another rock formation: Los Cuchillos. You choose which background suits best your photographic shooting or audiovisual production.
- Valencia1 – https://www.oirealtor.com/noticias-inmobiliarias/el-mercado-central-de-valencia-la-joya-de-la-arquitectura-valenciana/
- Valencia2 – http://bolsaparainexpertos.com/producto/curso-bolsa-completo-presencial-valencia/
- Morella1 – http://www.aldeaecorural.com/morella/
- Morella2 – http://elevation.maplogs.com/poi/masia_cabrideta_1_morella_castell_n_spain.157328.html
- Peñíscola1 – https://cestovani.idnes.cz/foto.aspx?r=kolem-sveta&c=A110729_115608_igsvet_tom&foto=JB3cc4d2_29L_3Peniscola.jpg
- Peñíscola2 – http://bookingfax.com/imagenes/rrss/imgs/castillo_de_peniscola.jpg
- Altea1 – https://www.guiarepsol.com/es/viajar/vamos-de-excursion/altea-la-luz-cegadora-del-mediterraneo/
- Altea2 – https://ellite.es/la-cupula-del-mediterraneo-altea
- Alto Palancia1 – http://www.turismodecastellon.com/es/que-hacer/rutaSenderismo/show/41
- Alto Palancia2 – http://castellon-en-ruta-cultural.es/hacia-un-turismo-sostenible/
- Penyagolosa1 – http://pdipb.blogspot.com.es/2015/01/vuelta-al-massis-de-penyagolosa-tossal.html
- Penyagolosa2 – https://www.flickr.com/photos/abariltur/6059864868/lightbox/
- Albufera1 – http://www.juliaalvaro.com/2017/10/arroz-ecologico-en-la-albufera.html
- Albufera2 – http://www.culleraturismo.com/guia/bioparc-valencia/
- Marina Alta1 – https://es.wikiloc.com/rutas-mountain-bike/alicante-marina-alta-castell-de-castells-vall-debo-alcala-de-la-jovada-tollos-facheca-famorca-caste-11735970/photo-7170167
- Marina Alta2 – https://es.wikiloc.com/rutas-ciclismo/denia-ruta-del-meridiano-0deg-o-meridiano-de-greenwich-marina-alta-alicante-12955207/photo-7981917
- Cabriel1 – https://www.quehacerconlosninos.es/parque-natural-las-hoces-del-cabriel/
- Cabriel2 – https://utielrequena.org/este-verano-ven-disfrutar-de-la-naturaleza-de-utiel-requena/parque-natural-hoces-del-cabriel/
- Xátiva1 – http://ocioexperience.com/tourism/2018/03/13/xativa-la-monumental-24-marzo/
- Xátiva2 – https://www.hola.com/viajes/2016071387134/fotogaleria-pueblos-bonitos-comunidad-valenciana/
More Information about RVD Media Group.
RVD Media Group is a content creation agency with creative and digital marketing solutions. We bet on great ideas and create strategic moves. We can help you with all types of content, both photographic and audiovisual. Don`t hesitate to contact us.