Cultural heritage and nature for your audiovisual project in Murcia
Murcia is a small region, nestled between the plains of La Mancha, Valencia and southern Andalusia. It preserves a little of these three in its landscapes and traditions.
Murcia, Cartagena, La Manga del Mar Menor, Mazarrón… there are many places to visit in the Murcia region to locate your audiovisual project. A region that concentrates multiple charms to discover, because this area has everything: beaches, good products, monuments with a lot of history…
The municipality of Murcia is the capital of the region. It is located in a fertile valley, surrounded by a mountain range where the Sierra de Carrascoy stands out. Its natural environment is marked by landscapes with orchards and the slow passing of the Segura River. The artistic and cultural heritage of Murcia is rich and varied. You will find a multitude of locations to locate your audiovisual production or photographic shooting. Its main monument is the Cathedral, built in a mix of Gothic, Renaissance and Baroque styles. Famous for their architecture are also the Sanctuary of Our Lady of the Fuensanta, the Monastery of the Jerónimos, the Episcopal Palace and the Convent of La Merced. Of special interest are furthermore the Casino buildings, the Romea Theater, the City Hall and the Cerdá House.
Roman Theater of Cartagena
Cartagena is especially known for its Roman Theater. It was discovered, almost miraculously, during the demolition of the old palace house of the Counts of Peralta. It is a great scenic place that reposed forgotten under the old town of Cartagena. Now you can capture it in your next audiovisual project. This theater, impressive for its size and its construction, has become one of the cultural and monumental highlights of the city.
They call it “Sun city”, for the few days that the sun is absent. If you are looking for sunny days for your photographic shooting or audiovisual production, this will be your place. It is one of those monumental cities of Murcia, with a long and complex history. The casino, its many mansions and the Palacio de los Guevara are surely worth your visit. But the splendor of Lorca is best recorded in the old stones of the Plaza de Espanã.
Aledo is a town where life runs at a leisurely pace through the narrow and cool streets overlooked by houses of Moorish tiles and whitewashed walls, crammed against each other, on top of the cliffs on which the village is built. A brilliant print for your audiovisual project. But what has made Aledo famous is its fortress or the Tower of La Calahorra, a fort built in the eleventh century, one of the oldest in the region, which dominates the valley from a rock.
The extensive municipality of Moratalla borders to the south with the well-known municipality of Caracava de la Cruz, and to the west and north with the Autonomous Community of Castilla La Mancha. The historical attractions of the municipality are numerous, so there are the medieval castle of Moratalla, a Muslim fortress, the church of La Asunción, the convent of San Francisco and the Trieta Theater. Ideal locations to return to the past in your audiovisual production or photographic shooting.
Fishing method in the Mar Menor
In the natural channels that unite the two seas, the Mar Menor lagoon and the Meditterranean, or as they say in Murcia, the Greater Sea, exists, for centuries already, a fishing method known as the “encañizada”. With a labyrinth of nets and rods that the fishermen place in the middle of these channels they catch the fish that come from the Mediterranean towards the lagoon. A very old fishing method, worth to be seen in its impressive landscape, for your audiovisual project.
Natural Park of Calblanque
Calblanque means Mediterranean light, a warm wind and an infinite sky. It is a long stretch of sand open to the winds of Poniente and segmented in several coves that fit like golden ellipses between the black rocks of the coastal sierra of Murcia. Bright sands, dark cliffs and dunes of great geological interest are equally shared in this coastal band near the Cabo de Palos. Here are some of the best beaches in Murcia. Dreamy golden coves for your photographic shooting or audiovisual production.
The Ricote Valley
The Vega Media of the Segura River is a region where an Arab imprint dominates everything. The landscape is closer to the Middle East than to the European continent. Following the old road between Cieza and Archena, always close to the river, you reach first Ulea, with its blue colored houses and its cool streets. Opposite, you will see Villanueva, crowded on a hill overlooking the valley. Further up, Ojós, with its noble houses and its Mudejar church, and again a little further up, Ricote, the town that gives its name to the valley. You will have to choose where you will locate your audiovisual project.
Calas de Bolnuevo and Calnegre
Much of the coast of Murcia, which runs from Almería to Cabo de Palos, has a broken and mountainous profile, with limestone and slate cliffs that end up dying in a sea that is almost always docile and transparent. A solitary and special landscape for your audiovisual production or photographic shooting. Between the Port of Mazarrón and Águilas this piece of tortured coastline reaches its highest level of virginity. Near the enchanted city of Bolnuevo the wind has shaped impossible shapes out of yellowish blocks of sandstone. Then comes Punta de Calnegre, an almost African landscape, desolate, but very beautiful.
Salto del Usero
Salto del Usero is a natural landscape, one of the most beautiful ones of Murcia. This spectacular area has a variety of waterfalls situated in the Mula’s riverbed in the midst of lush vegetation. In this natural enclave, with a natural cave and a cascade inside, stands out the pool that forms the greatest waterfall, heart of the place and an ideal location for your audiovisual project.
- Portada https://www.halconviajes.com/destinos/peninsula/murcia.html
- Murcia1 https://erasmusu.com/es/erasmus-murcia/experiencias-erasmus/a-murcia-que-se-me-ha-perdido-en-murcia-79033
- Murcia2 https://erasmusu.com/es/erasmus-murcia/experiencias-erasmus/experiencia-erasmus-en-murcia-espana-por-dusan-565172
- Cartagena1 http://www.spaintravelbusiness.com/congreso-opc-espana-en-cartagena/
- Cartagena2 https://www.recordrentacar.com/alquiler-coches-murcia-aeropuerto/
- Lorca1 http://maravillasdeespana.blogspot.com/2014/11/cartagena-y-lorcados-maravillas.html
- Lorca2 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lorca,_Spain
- Aledo1 http://www.regmurcia.com/servlet/s.Sl?sit=a,68&r=MuP-16-DETALLE_GUIA_BASICA
- Aledo2 http://www.recogidas-gratis.com/aledo/
- Moratalla1 http://objetivomurcia.laverdad.es/fotos-juan-jose-gonzalez-rodriguez/castillo-moratalla-torre-homenaje-231933.html
- Moratalla2 http://castillosespanyoles.blogspot.com/2015/10/castillo-de-benizar-moratalla-murcia.html
- Mar Menor1 https://www.pinterest.com.mx/?show_error=true
- Mar Menor2 https://ar.pinterest.com/pin/297870962829922225/?lp=true
- Calblanque1 http://deviajepormurcia.com/parque-regional-de-calblanque-cartagena/
- Calblanque2 https://www.playasdecalblanque.es/
- Ricote1 https://es.wikiloc.com/rutas-senderismo/sierra-de-ricote-ricote-murcia-3754630/photo-1739158
- Ricote2 http://murciadescalza.blogspot.com/2016/06/proyecto-de-la-a-la-z.html#.WyzZXlOFMWo
- Bolnuevo https://www.minube.com/fotos/bolnuevo-c304051
- Calnegre https://es.wikiloc.com/rutas-senderismo/percheles-to-punta-de-calnegre-murcia-mazarron-15935581/photo-9964208
- Usero1 https://www.pinterest.es/pin/75927943703842864/?lp=true
- Usero2 https://www.escapadarural.com/que-hacer/bullas/salto-del-usero
More Information about RVD Media Group.
RVD Media Group is a content creation agency with creative and digital marketing solutions. We bet on great ideas and create strategic moves. We can help you with all types of content, both photographic and audiovisual. Don`t hesitate to contact us.